Welcome to Brook Square Surgery
Brook Square Surgery aims to provide a comprehensive, personal and professional service within an accessible, modern and comfortable environment at all times. The surgery has excellent access facilities. Consulting rooms are available on ground and first floors –and there is a lift for patients requiring access to clinical areas.
Our 2018 patient survey is now live. Please click on the patient survey button at the bottom of this page to complete
As we are approaching hay fever season did you know that most treatments are available form your community pharmacy, without the need to see your GP?
Did you know that you can avoid triggers by:
- keeping windows shut in the house and the car especially when pollen count is high
- Avoid cutting the grass, grassy areas, woodland and car fumes
- Wear wrap around sunglasses
- Wash your hands, face, hair rinse your eyes and change your clothes when you come in from outside
- Stay inside where possible when pollen count is high
- use petroleum jelly inside your nose to block inhalation of pollen
- Don't dry washing outside to avoid pollen sticking to clothes
CQC Report- Brook Square Surgery is 'Good' with outstanding qualities, as rated by the CQC Inspectors. The full report is available now on our Care Quality Commission Page.
Our Friends and Family Test is now available both in the Surgery and online for our patients to complete. This gives you an opportunity to give anonymous feedback on the Surgery. Please click on the link to the right to complete the online survey.
(Site updated 09/04/2018)